- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Fully free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
Hilleberg Allak 2
Since its introduction over 10 years ago, the two-person Allak has been one of our most popular tents. For 2019, we are introducing a three-person version, the Allak 3, and renaming the original model the Allak 2. Both remarkably light yet impressively strong Allak models are well-suited for anything from summer paddling to winter ski mountaineering, and from year-round backpacking to all-season peak bagging. They are easily light enough for mobile journeys, where you move your camp every day, and their two-entrance construction allows for superb ventilation options in warm weather.
Availability: 20 in stock
There are no reviews yet.